If for any reason the customer is not satisfied with his purchase, the unworn items can be returned for size change, return voucher or refund of the amount paid within 14 days from the date of shipment.
- To request the return authorization, the customer must send a request to the address email@example.com within 14 days of receiving the order. The e-mail must simply specify the name, surname and order number, and the desired compensation: change of size or refund. Once the return request has been received, it will send the customer an email confirmation with a pre-printed label to be applied to the package and instructions; the company will contact the courier to collect the return, you do not have to do anything.
- Return shipments must be made exclusively with the courier who will be indicated by SOCLANI SRL in the e-mail that will be received after your request. "Return Instructions", otherwise the shipment may be refused.
- The cost of the return shipment is however charged to the customer and will be deducted from the refund or exchange.
- in case of size change, it is possible to change for a different size of the same item, if available.
- The return must be made within 10 days of the return request
- The customer can choose 2 types of compensation: change of size or refund
- Refunds will be processed as soon as the receipt, verification and acceptance of the returned item is completed;
- For orders paid by Paypal, shopify Payments or by bank transfer, the amount will be returned to the original account;
- For orders paid by credit card, the customer must indicate a Paypal account or bank IBAN for the transfer.
- Returned items must not show any signs of use. The soles of the footwear must be in perfect condition and not show signs of any kind.
- Each item must be returned inclusive of all the original labels, packages and accessories (bags, etc.) received together with the order.
- All footwear and accessories must be returned together with their original box, which is considered in all respects an integral part of the product itself and which must not have been damaged and / or altered in any way, nor used as a single external packaging.
- In the event that the Customer receives defective goods, or that errors occur in shipments by gianmarcosorelli.it, he is required to follow the same instructions above. gianmarcosorelli.it reserves the right to request photographic evidence before authorizing returns for defective goods and to pay the shipping costs for returning the goods to its warehouses.
- gianmarcosorelli.it reserves the right to refuse unauthorized returns.
- gianmarcosorelli.it will not accept the returned goods if the return does not comply with all the terms and conditions set out in the return policy. In these cases, the goods will be returned to the sender at the original shipping address.
Shipments to Italy are made via GLS Express Courier and abroad are made via DHL. As required by the laws governing trade, all shipments are attached by an official invoice declaring the value of the individual items in Euros. For items on sale the invoice shows the discounted amounts.
Orders are shipped from gianmarcosorelli.it, from Monday to Friday from 10 am to 7.30 pm. Orders placed over the weekend will be handled from the following Monday morning.
Orders of already available items are shipped on the first working day following the one on which the order was made, subject to confirmation of the availability of the goods. The credit card will be charged on the day of the order.
In all cases gianmarcosorelli.it reserves the right to postpone the shipment if events with force majeure occur.
All customers who place an order establish a commercial relationship with gianmarcosorelli.it and therefore undertake to accept the delivery of their package. If for any reason the customer refuses delivery of the shipment or requests a return to the sender, any shipping costs charged to gianmarcosorelli.it will be deducted from any refund due to the customer.
The gianmarcosorelli.it shipments are insured free of charge against theft and accidental damage. Once the shipment reaches its destination, the insurance loses its validity.